News at BoysItalianSuits.com

Sunday, January 02, 2005

Spent some time comparison shopping boys suits

I guess this is what they call a busman's Holiday. On those rare occasions that I have a free day I spend it comparison shopping suits, specifically suits for boys. I discovered that many suits out there have Italian names but are made in cheap labor countries. I was even shocked to note that a famous brand, new to the boys suit business, claims it's suits are made to the same standards as it's mens suits BUT they are not. I guess truth is not in vogue this season. For honest advice about quality in boys suits visit http://www.boysitaliansuits.com/boys_suit_primer.htm

Back to travel stories, The last time I landed at FRA (Frankfurt) on the redeye from JFK, the plane pulled up to a gate near B-22. It seems the gate was designated for Shenge (intra- European) which require no passport check. Since we were not allowed to deplane until this mess was cleared up, I and all my fellow passengers sat there and stewed for an extra 30 minutes. Not a good show. It was all forgotten when I got to the FRA Airport Supermarket, a really great place to visit, the food is also pretty good. Just do not forget to allow time to reclear security.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home